Jennifer Lopez feat. Lil' Wayne - I'm Into You (Video Premiere)

May 02, 2011



Jennnifer Lopez officially releases her new album "Love?" tomorrow and here we finally have the visual for her second single "I'm Into You". First of all, I thought she wanted to stop being called J.Lo. Second, at least she chose one of the only original songs left on her album. Third, how the hell does she still look like she did 10 years ago? Anyway, it's a hot track, I'll admit that, but I much prefer Nicole Scherzinger's "Right There". They both pretty much have the same feel, but I'm sure J.Lo will get another hit and Nikki will flop as expected. Girl can't catch a break. Also, hello dance break! I live for music video dance breaks. Wasn't that crazy, but it was pretty exciting to hear her throw "Papi" in there. Enjoy watching J.Lo looking gorgeous as usual, and canoodling with my future man on a beach.



0 comments:

Post a Comment