Introducing: Kristina Maria

April 03, 2011

 
So after seeing this chicks video, I just HAD to talk about it. Her song has been playing on the radio here in Canada for some time now and if you didn't know it by now, I love me some trashy pop!

21-year old Kristina Maria is a Lebanese singer, born and raised in Ottawa. Her latest single "Let's Play" is another radio-friendly pop tune that is bound to get your body moving.



Now, the video. This tricky bitch has you thinking she's a giant whore with her misconstrued lyrics about wrestling her and playing with all her toys, when in reality she's really just inviting two of her male friends to come over and have a 3some play on their Nintendo DS's. I mean, I always invite my friends over to my hotel room to have an orgy play some DS, shirtless of course. Let's get real...

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! love iT!
Keep it up :D

Post a Comment